Kasdeya [ The Fifth Satan ] (
whisperedshadows) wrote2015-08-27 01:02 pm
Scene Two

He shouldn't have let her go, he shouldn't have listened to her words, but he had. And here he was awaiting an audience with Lord Amos, one of the other Archdemons, but one of the few he really respected and doubt now filled his mind as he waited to question the man on the things he now knew.
Even with the doubt part of him still felt Amos was the only other of his peers he could trust. He was prepared for anger to come his way for letting her go.

no subject
After perhaps thirty minutes, he removed his feet from the desk and reached out to touch his comm, telling his secretary to tell Kasdeya that he was ready to see him.
no subject
"I am sure you know of my failure already." He started before the door was shut, he didn't take a seat he stood across from Amos on the other side of the desk. "But, she is alive."
no subject
Amos raised a brow, reading his fellow's state of being. Kasdeya was angry, but respectful as always, something that Amos appreciated.
""I am not disappointed in you, she is a powerful opponent," he replied, leaning back and intertwining his fingers once again, looking quite thoughtful. "Perhaps I asked too much of you, I am sorry."
no subject
"Something, I overlooked when I faced her." Her strength that is. "I would not say it was too much. At least I have returned with information if it is of use to you and questions. I plan to seek her out again. I know I can find her."
no subject
He wondered what made Kasdeya so confident that he could find the Queen again, and if it meant that others could find her too.
no subject
"She was not easy to find." he spoke as if he could hear the thought, which he can't it just seemed important to say. "But, I know I will be able to now that I already have once. My first question, why was I not told she had a soul?"
no subject
"I apologize for that oversight," He replied finally, "I assumed all the Archdemons knew. Her possession of a soul gives us a chance to reclaim control of the Hounds, there was a lengthy meeting on it and I thought I saw you there."
But then again, he had been making his own plans and not really paying attention to who had been there and who hadn't.
no subject
"She can't be killed either, can she?" His next question posed.
no subject
"That is not entirely true," Amos replied. "Hounds can be killed, it is just very difficult to do so." Almost impossible really. "But we don't necessarily want her permanently dead. She is simply easier to move if in a state of death."
no subject
He nodded listening and taking it in. "I see. Alright, I am going to ask one more question and I would like your thoughts, not what is expected to be said. What do you want me to do with her, kill her or bring her to you alive?"
no subject
"I would prefer her alive," Amos replied, "But that is likely impossible, she is too strong to simply drag here against her will." He stopped to think for a moment, "However, a holy weapon will keep her down long enough for you to bring her here."
It would be immensely painful for the Queen, and he regretted that, but he needed to get a hold of her before any of the other Archdemons.
no subject
"..." He had the same thought cross his mind of worry that it might cause her a terrible pain but he shook his head some. "Alright then, show me the weapon and I will head back out once nightfall hits. Less humans to work through." He'd only use such a weapon as a last resort.
no subject
"The gun is of human make, but the bullets have been blessed by a priest." They had been quite difficult to get a hold of, but Amos had many resources at his disposal. "I sense your hesitation," he said, "You cannot afford such weakness when you face the Queen of Hounds. You must remember that beneath that beautiful smile lies a great and terrible power. A power that we must control."
It was just as much a reminder for himself as it was for his ally.
no subject
"I may need some time to track her again but I will let you know if the delay is too great. Thank you for your time."